Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Wishing Well

Cast your wish here in the wishing well. You never know when someone may come along with the ability and generosity of heart to be able to help make your wish come true.

My wish is for a digital camera. Pictures will add more dimensions to the articles I write. For over a year now, I have had a digital camera on my personal wish list. However, the bills of necessity such as electricity, water, and phone, keeps pushing the fulfillment of this wish further away from me.

If you can help make my wish come true, please email me: twsstaff@yahoo.com with Julie-digital camera: in the subject line Thanks in advance for any help that you may be able to offer me. Even links to some really cheap, yet quality digital cameras that may be more affordable to me would be helpful and appreciated.

UPDATE: 5-31-09 Many thanks to my brother Jim because it it though his extreme generosity that I now have a new digital camera! Thanks Bro-Say Cheeeeeeeeeese!

No comments:

Post a Comment