Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

My Day In Brief

I have had an ongoing case of the “chills” since late this afternoon. I am hoping it does not turn into full-blown sick. It is very easy to pick up a cold or flu bug when spring arrives, yet there are still days when a winter chill is in the air.

I allowed myself to take a nap earlier this evening. Perhaps the added rest will boost my immune system enough to fight any germs that may be trying their best to make me sick.

I have a portable heater pushing out some heat near my feet, so all is good.

I probably will not be able to fall asleep at 2:00 am. (My usual bedtime,) since I napped for an hour tonight. That is just fine by me.

I have some articles for a client that I can work on even though they are not due until the 12th.

I hope that everyone had an extraordinary day and that they were able to find moments of “glad” in living today.

I bid you all ‘adieu’ for now, as I am heading over to Word to start writing articles on pets and pet medicines, occasions for personalized stationary, and ottomans and other home furnishings.

Wishes You Glad Living!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment