Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Name the Glad in Your Life

Who are the people, where are the places, and what are the things that give you “Glad” in your life?

☺My Mom and other family members, as well as close friends, certainly hold a great significant to me in my life.
☺My faith is a source for foundation, comfort, serenity, and direction in my life.
☺My doggie, Hannah Lilly, is my best animal companion, and her company, personality, and quirks are endearing and often the source of much laughter for me.
☺Helping others in a meaningful way whenever possible is important to me. In my formula for glad living, giving to others is a top priority.
☺Expressing myself through writing has been an enjoyable pursuit that has benefited me in a myriad of ways since my youth.
☺Music can lift my spirits. I sing along with the radio in my truck and dance to tunes I really dig at home (as long as I am by myself that is. LOL) I have an appreciation of most genres of music, however, classic rock, country, and gospel are my favorites.
☺Various forms of art touch me. I am especially fond of art depicting angels or mountains, or lighthouses or ocean views.
☺The Ocean is a place I go when I need to recharge myself. The scents, sounds, and feel of beach sand and the water rushing over my feet make me very happy indeed.
☺Traveling to new places and having new experiences has always added to my enjoyment of living. Nashville, TN, Niagara Falls, NY, Branson, MO, Cherokee, NC, and Central Florida are a few of the places that I have been and still have wonderful memories of and plans to revisit.
☺Sunrises, sunsets, and looking up into a star-filled night sky, remind me of how phenomenal the universe and my very being are.
☺Hanging out in my PJ’s all day is fun.
☺Eating favorite foods sometimes without worrying about calorie or carb counts, or fat content is a good thing to me.
☺Having a hearty laugh, whether with a friend or alone while watching a comedy, provides a lot of glad in my life.

These are just some of the people, places, and things that give me great amounts of glad in my life. Please share with us in this thread: Who, what, and where’s that give you glad in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment