Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dimensions of Existence

We (you & me) are not one-dimensional beings. Each of us is a unique multi-dimensional energy. I believe that our energies live on forever, yet in different forms. On earth, our energies are required to dwell within a physical body. When we journey forward from living life here, we leave behind our bodies, as they are only necessary for living on earth. (Some people believe that once their life on earth has ended so too does the energy they were while living. I will never take away anyone’s right to believe as they choose. Neither is it my wish to offend anyone believing differently on this matter. I am sharing my personal viewpoint here in the hopes someone might gain something from it. If you do not share the same opinion, or philosophy as me, that is okay, you do not have to adopt mine. One of the best things about people is the diversity in opinions, beliefs, philosophies, and perspectives that we each have. Feel free to share yours with our community whenever you have something to add to a topic or discussion here.)

Our individual energy is our “person” who we are, how we think and feel, and how we react and experience life around us. On earth, we have a physical dimension to us because we reside within bodies. In order to be able to fully experience and find satisfaction in our physical selves, our physical health needs to be in peak condition. Another dimension that each of us has is a dimension of emotion and personality. We need to nourish these to keep them healthy and gaining everything possible for us, from the lives we live here on earth. I believe that we all have a spiritual dimension to us as well. In my opinion, it is from the center of our spiritual dimensions that our emotional and physical dimensions can flourish or flounder. Spirituality means different things to different people. To me it means having a deep and strong connection with the God of my understanding, my inner-self, my brothers and sisters of humanity, and with nature, animals, and the world around me. I feel strongly that continuing to improve these connections, strengthens my spirit, and my ability to live a truly glad life on earth. I also feel that this will prepare me for the journeys that lay ahead in other realms of living as an everlasting energy.

I am going to be sharing all sorts of information, personal insights, and resources that I think might be useful in helping us all to improve and maintain health in all the dimensions that I believe our energies to have. You can find them filed under the categories of body, brain, spirit. and 3-dimensional health (when the subject matter pertains to all three of these dimensions.) I invite others to share what they know or have learned, about improving and keeping all these dimensions to us healthy, for the best in glad living.

No comments:

Post a Comment