Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Note About Missing Video from an Earlier Post Today

In an earlier post today I made mention about it being the last day to enter contest #1 to win the Serenity CD. At that time I had embedded a linked YouTube video player into the page so that everyone could have a listen to the 1st track on the Serenity CD, or so I thought and had hoped. The link only worked until I published my page! I have spent the better part of my day trying correct this. Not easy at all with dinosaur dial-up like I still have, and blogger's uncooperative video uploading system.

Unfortunately, I have not had any success with uploading the video to my blog thus far. I will keep trying another day. I have removed the broken linked video from the other post, just to let those people who may have seen it earlier why it is suddenly gone.

Thanks to everyone who has entered the contest thus far. It was really exciting for me to discover that I have several readers now. If you have not yet entered the contest, you still have a couple of hours left to get your entry in by midnight EST.

Do not feel left out if you missed this contest (there will be many more contests to come.)

No comments:

Post a Comment