Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

My Day in Brief

I debated about whether I should just delete this section from my blog since I have not found the time to make daily journal entries to date. I decided against doing that though. I do not even know if anyone else is reading my blog journal right now anyway. For me however, I like knowing it is here when I do find the time to capture moments I want remember from my day-digitally.

I spent some time writing articles today, which of course any day that I get to write is a good one for me. I am considering writing late into the night, which I do often. Some of my most creative writing happens at around 3 am. I have trouble sleeping sometimes and instead of stressing over it or resorting to taking pills, I just write for clients or for my own personal pursuits, until I get sleepy.

I walked about 5 blocks to have dinner with my Father and his Galpal, Nila this evening and then walked back home. Dinner was good! Came back and let my poochie Hannah Lilly outside to do her business, and now I am seated in front of my laptop typing out this post.

I may watch "Wife Swap" and "Super Nanny" or at least turn the TV on for noise. It can get real quiet around here. Then again, I may just put on some Reba tunes and bop in my chair to them while I write.

Have a splendid and safe Friday night and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment