Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Day 5-3-09



Most of you are probably headed off to bed as I write this. Sweet Dreams!. I have a hot cup of coffee in front of me and plans to write several articles overnight. I slept too much on Saturday when I was feeling exhausted and now my sleep cycle is a bit off tonight. Not to worry, I have hair, gifts, insurance, and fitness articles I can work on tonight and maybe I will feel drowsy by 5 or 6 am.

Not much excitement in my Sunday. Washed some dishes, gathered clothes to put in the washer (hmmm...I should carry the basket down to the basement and get those going right now.) Wrote a long post about how putting some organization into your life can add more glad to your days that I posted earlier. Took Hannah Lilly out a few times for short walks. Does your dog seem to get lost in all the new scents of spring too? Hannah seems content to stand outside sniffing the air for hours!

That is about it for me right now. The coffee is staring to kick in so I think i will open my Word program and start on writing some of these articles.

I wish everyone a glad and safe week ahead!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment