Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Contest #1 5/12/09-5/19/09

Contest Time!

Enter to win a Serenity Sampler CD, containing ten lovely instrumental arrangements combined with various sounds of nature, to create a truly wonderful and relaxing listening experience. Renewing your spirit and relaxing your mind is important to self-care, and we all need to take good care of ourselves for glad living.

Right from the very first track on this CD my spirit begins to soar. It has a beautiful mix of music, wind, and other sounds that help me to envision myself as an eagle soaring high in the sky, and my spirit soars equally high every time I listen to it.

Entering the contest is easy. Simply enter by using the secure form below. You must provide your first name and a valid email address, and put a few words like, enter me in the contest in the message box. Entry deadline for this contest is 5/19/09. Selecting of a winner will take place on the morning of 5/20/09. Look for an announcement of the contest winner here on May 20, 2009. The contest winner will also receive an email message to notify him or her of having won the contest and Serenity Sampler CD. If for some reason, the contest winner should fail to provide directions to me for mailing the Serenity Sampler CD to them within 48 hours, I will then choose a new winner.

Thanks for entering this contest and Good Luck!

Adm.Julie



Serenity Sampler CD Contest
Questions marked by * are required.
1.Name: *
2.Email: *
3.Message:


No comments:

Post a Comment