Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

My Aunt's Gift to Me
















I wanted to share these two pictures of a gift my Aunt Joan presented to me over a week ago when she and my Uncle Chuck came up to Indiana from Florida for a few days. I had dinner with them, my Aunt Joyce and Uncle Terry, and my Dad and his gal-pal Nila. After dinner, my aunt Joan handed me this wonderfully fragrant box. Inside I found six Mia Bella Gourmet Votive candles in as many different scents. It was such a thoughtful gift as I love scented candles and I have not found any others as good as the Mia Bella candles.

The empty spot in the first picture (of the votives) held the Honey Bee Vanilla votive that I am burning right now. It makes my whole house smell beautiful after only a few minutes!
Thank You, Aunt Joan for your very thoughtful gift to me!

If you are stuck on what kind of gift to buy for a family and friends who are fans of scented candles, you might consider giving them a Mia Bella scented candle or even a sampler pack like the gourmet pack I received, with several scents for them to enjoy. The terrific scents of the votives in my gourmet pack are back row left to right. Oriental Teakwood, Mediterraneen Spa, and Pear Pomegranate. Front row left, Spring Fever, and Wildflower. As I already stated, I am burning the Honey Bee Vanilla one.

I have helped several people this week when and where I could and that always leaves me feeling good. My family has been very generous to me with my brother giving me enough money for the camera and some extra, and my aunt bestowing these aromatic candles upon me. Overall, it has been a very glad living week for me!

I hope your week had many glad moments and experiences for you to reflect on and to be thankful for




No comments:

Post a Comment